- Sophie Sleigh-Johnson
- ‘Chthonic Index’
- With contributions by Simon Martin and Timothy Morton, this publication was produced to accompany Sophie Sleigh-Johnson's exhibition and offsite project 'Chthonic Index'.
Printed in an edition of 1,000
- ISBN 978-1-907185-19-9
- Benedict Drew
- ‘Public Address’
- Printed in an edition of 1000. Each publication comes with unique sticker artwork applied to the cover.
This publication was produced to accompany Benedict Drew's offsite commission 'Public Address', Focal Point Gallery, 28 July to 20 September 2014.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-18-2
- David Mabb
- Printed newspaper, produced in an edition of 2,000.
This publication was produced to accompany David Mabb's exhibition 'Announcer', Focal Point Gallery, 12 April to 12 July 2014.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-17-5
- Dave Charlesworth and Richard Whitby
- ‘31,838 feet from the wreck’
- Printed in an edition of 750
- ISBN 978-1-907185-16-8
- Tris Vonna-Michell
- ‘Capitol Complex / Ulterior Vistas’
- Printed in an edition of 500
- Mike Nelson
- ‘AN INVOCATION - Five hundred and thirty books from Southend Central Library’
- Printed in an edition of 1,000
- ISBN 978-1-907185-15-1
- ‘Working Together: Notes on British Film Collectives in the 1970s’
- Publication edited by Petra Bauer and Dan Kidner examining the historical legacy and contemporary relevance of British film collectives in the 1970s. Contains contributions by Ann Guedes, Esther Leslie, Peter Osborne, Nina Power, Steve Sprung, Humphry Trevelyan and Paul Willemen, as well as a wide variety of archive material. Printed in an edition of 1,000.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-05-2
- ‘There we will be buried’
- This publication documents a theatre play by Yair Oelbaum that featured Kai Althoff, Alex Beth, Daniel Cowen, Yedidya Oelbaum and Jessica Polaniecki. The production was commissioned by Focal Point Gallery for the Dixon Studio in Southend-on-Sea in 2011 and subsequently toured to The Whitney Biennale, New York, and the ICA, London in 2012.
This catalogue contains texts by Daniel Cowen, Jonathan Lahey Dronsfield, Andrew Hunt, Jed Oelbaum and Yair Oelbaum and is printed in full colour on fifty-two pages in an edition of 1,000.
- ISBN 978-1907185-12-0
- ‘3 before 8’
- 7" Vinyl Record with Gatefold Sleeve
Simon Critchley - Long After Tonight Is All Over / John Cussans - Time Will Pass You By (Like It Used To Be).
Side AA: Jonathan Lahey Dronsfield - I’m On My Way / Haroon Mirza - Time Will Pass You By (Endless Groove).
Edition of 300
- ISBN 978-1-907185-11-3
- ‘Stand Up Now’
- 7" Vinyl Record
Side A: Stand Up Now performed by Johnny Boy (Lyrics by Ross Birrell / Frank Wilson / Gerrard Winstanley).
Side B: Cornel West Organise and Mobilise.
Edition of 300
- ISBN 978-1-907185-10-6
- ‘Anna Parkina’
- First monograph on the Russian artist. Includes essays by Jens Hoffmann, Zdenek Felix and Dmitry Zabavin and an interview with the artist by Andrew Hunt. Printed in a numbered edition of 1,000.
Hardback. 112 colour pages.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-07-6
- Giorgio Sadotti
- ‘THIS THIS MONSTER THIS THINGS’
- Artist's publication in colour broadsheet newspaper format, printed with a card wrap-around cover in an edition of 1,000.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-08-3
- ‘A Detour Around Infermental’
- Publication edited by George Clark, Dan Kidner and James Richards examining the historical legacy and contemporary relevance of the video publication Infermental. Printed in an edition of 1,000.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-06-9
- ‘Outrageous Fortune Tarot Deck’
- Deck of tarot cards containing work eighty contemporary artists. Printed in a numbered edition of 1,000.
Not for sale – given to recipients nominated by the contributing artists.
- The Children of Jalun
- An artists' book designed by The Children of Jalun to commemorate the group's series of performances in Southend-on-Sea on 20 November 2010. Available printed in colour / black and white with a soft cover, in a numbered edition of 100.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-09-0
- ‘Let's Take Back Our Space’
- Publication documenting the exhibition curated by Mike Sperlinger, containing work by Robert Morris, Marianne Wex and Cerith Wyn Evans. Includes texts by Sperlinger, Adrian Rifkin, Marina Vishmidt and Andrew Hunt. Printed in a numbered edition of 500.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-03-8
- Stuart Whipps
- ‘New Wooabbeleri’
- Publication, which contains an photographic project by the artist. Designed by the Stuart Whipps and James Langdon. Available printed in colour / black and white, twenty pages, with a soft cover, in an edition of 1,000.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-04-5
- Milly Thompson
- ‘Savoir Faire’
- The book includes
an essay by Nicholas Cullinan and an interview with the artist by Andrew Hunt. Printed in an edition of 500, full colour, sixty-four pages. The first 250 copies are signed
and numbered with a hand-printed linocut dust jacket.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-01-4
- £15 / £8
- Clunie Reid
- ‘Out There, Not Us’
- Publication, which contains an extensive new essay by Paul Buck on Clunie Reid’s work.
Available printed in colour / black and
white, thirty-two pages, signed and numbered
by the artist, with a soft cover,
in an edition of 400.
- ISBN 978-1-907185-00-7
- SOLD OUT
- Alastair MacKinven
- ‘Performances 2006 to 2009’
- Publication, available printed in black and white,
sixty-four pages, signed and numbered by the artist, with a soft cover and a screenprinted dust jacket, in an edition of 250.
- ISBN 978-0-954-7777-8-1
- SOLD OUT